Re: Hurd on VMware ?

By now, I have solved the problem by myself: My hda is 2.4 GB, but the VMware
virtual bios can only handle up to 2 GB. Running from a virtual disk works
fine. Once I have the network working fully, I will have a very comfortable
environment for playing with the hurd. If anybody is interested, I can
supply the details.

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!