PAM

Hi,

considering that Debian GNU/Linux gets pamified currently,
it would probably useful if someone is interested in porting
PAM. I once looked into it, and it was pretty straightforward, with some
exceptions. I think some modules can only be build on Linux, so this has to
be conditionalized. This should probably be worked out with the upstream
authors.

I don't know much about how PAM works, but things get easier if we don't
have to conditionalize every pam enabled package for the Hurd dist.