Re: RAM Disk

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 06:24:39PM -0500, Neal H Walfield wrote:
> As an exersize, I began to write a trivial translator which turned out to
> be a ramdisk.  I have made it fairly efficient and (hopefully complete).
> It is avaliable at ftp://walfield.org/pub/people/neal/hurd/ramdisk.tar.gz

Hey cool. Even if it doesn't make its way into the Hurd source, it will be
packaged for inclusion in the distribution. I will take care of that.

After all, that's the whole idea. It doesn't matter if it is in the core or
not, or if the system administrator installs it or not.

When can we start the first translator contest? ;)