From: "DELLPEST" <DELLPEST@FLASHMAIL.COM>
To: "marcus.brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de" <marcus.brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 21:28:00 -0500
Subject: DO YOU HAVE BUGS?

Thank you for reading this email,
      Are you paying too much for pest control? Now you can obtain the same products
professionals use only through this special internet promotion. We are licensed
exterminators and now we are giving FREE advice on how to use these products.
That's right! We are exposing all our secrets so you can get the same if not
better results than as if a high price bug man walked up to your home. These
products are EPA registered and safe and easy to use. They come with a label
and easy directions. We are so sure you will be satisfied that if we can not
solve your problem  with our products and guidance we will return your money.
This is one of those good things the internet has to offer. So why not take advantage
of this super offer and check out these these fantastic pesticides at
http://XXX

----- End forwarded message -----