Re: Todo

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 01:59:24PM -0500, Neal H Walfield wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> > Welcome to the wonderful world of unported software. The apt version in the
> > archive is old, outdated, and broken.
> >
> > Brent unfortunately can't boot, so he can't move on with apt currently.
> > Maybe I'll jump in, but there's lot of other stuff to do before...
>
> Do we have a todo list?

There is a TODO list in the hurd source and a tasks list in the gnumach and
hurd source. There is certainly something in glibc, and on the Debian
GNU/Hurd list are some packages listed and some further items noted.

I have my own todo list, butit exists mostly in my head.

If you are interested in some topic, I am sure I can provide you with more
than enough tasks in this area, just let me know :)