Re: Errors in hd IO, exec server, and a query about SCSI cards

Hello,
	I have reproduced what Frederick Ross had stated
		hd12: bad access: block=28, count=2
		end_request: I/O error, dev 03:42, sector 28
	But for me this happened when I had only run cross-install, and
was booting Hurd for the first time. After this I got the error message
stating that init could not find /bin/sh, and /tmp/console, even though
they do exist. Also my Hurd installation partition is /dev/hd1s6, but
after doing 'boot', I had to specify the path of servers.boot as
/dev/hd2s7 !!!, After this the system reboots.

--Thanks,
Ashutosh Rajekar
http://i.am/asr