some problems with dpkg

hello marcus,

I have some problems with dpkg,

 - during native-install i have the following messages:

install-info : open /usr/info/dir : no such file or directory
dpkg : error processing textutils (--configure)
Subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2

install-info : open /usr/info/dir : no such file or directory
dpkg : error processing tar (--configure)
Subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2

 - after the installation

ae doesn't work : error in loading shared library libc.so.6
I fix it by ln --symbolic libc.so.6 libc.so.0.2
but now it gets error in loading shared library /lib/libslang.so.1 : undefined
symbol _IO_stdout_

when i attempt to install a binary package for example
dpkg -i dpkg-hurd-dev_1_4_1_5.deb
dpkg tell me that the architecture(hurd-i386) of the package doesn't match (i386)
certainly i forget something but i can't see what :)
have you got and idea ?
I tested with both single-user and multi-user mode as root
dpkg-hurd gives the same messages but try to install the package, i don't think it is the good method.

thanks,
Thierry