books about the hurd

[please keep the cc for me, I'm not on the list]

I've seen Marcus yesterday on #debian, and because of my poor english, we
didn't understand ourselves well :

I ask for "books about mach", and he said there is none better than the source.
Maybe, but my question was the bad one. I wanted to ask for "books about
programming (with/in) the hurd, (maybe include an introduction chapter about
mach's internal)". I know I can't hack on mach itself (not enougth
time/motivation), I just want to use it to programm...

I ask about paper books, if any, because it's easier for me to go the the
library of my university than to use wget to fetch a site. (got a modem
connexion).

If someone knows a ressource in french, please say it, but I'll be happy in
english...

Many many thanks, I hope I'll be able to help you on day.

Bye, Mt.