Re: Basic Newbie guides

GNU/Hurd at http://gnuhurdguides.tripod.com
> > They may be of some help - just a few things I learnt recently doing the
install and trying the Hurd.

> Hi, I like your pages, and I consider adding a link to them from the
> Debian page.
> There are some technical inaccuracies, which I will report in more il
> later (no time
> right now). What I don't like is the tripod advertisement which is
> loaded in a new window.
> Can you move the pages somewhere else? Maybe someone can mirror them for
> you.

Great site! :)

There was this guy who put a webserver on Hurd and looked for content -
that'll be a good place to put it :)

BTW. any chance gnu will move http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.html to
http://hurd.gnu.org?
I think ESR mentioned in "Homesteading the Noosphere" some things about the
importance of heaving a domain name :)

Enjoy!
Chen.