Re: ftp for Hurd - how to? Newbie question

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 10:32:56PM +0000, Abdul Aziz wrote:

Thanks for all the replies; help much appreciated - but I should have
said: How do I get modem to dialout using the Hurd so I can then use
dselect? Is this possible? Sorry - I should have been more clear.

Being a very new newbie I just got to stage to understand how to use
settrans - trial and error after discovering about umount.
I've gone through the Hurd list archives but could not find much.
Abdul Aziz