Re: NFSD status.

> Thanks for looking into this.  I have made a different but equivalent fix
> that I will check in as soon as my ISP gets it head out of its rear end.

Ok, I will do the following then.

1.) I won't file a bug with the Debian BTS about this.
2.) I will do some more testing, in particular, to find out how stable
    and robust this implementation is.  It would be really useful to me
    to be able to mount the Hurd's filesystem, given the creepy way
    I work.  I end up with copies of everything, and no real mechanism
    for maintaining consistency.
3.) I would also like to look at why the ntp4 daemon is not compiling.