Re: Bootup Problem

   Hello,

   Fsck hangs systematically when booting in muti-user mode.
The HURD was just installed with the 22/10/1999 tar file.
I tried the --debug option and got the following infos :

[main: Reading /etc/fstab...]
[main: Fscking...]
[fsck: Pass 1]
[fsck: /: Fsckable; free_slots = 100]
[fscks_start_fsck: /: Checking mounted state]
[fscks_start_fsck: /: Checking readonly state]
[fscks_start_fsck: /: Making readonly]
[fscks_start_fsck: /: Will make writable after fscking if possible]

   It always stopped here and never went further. I have a Pentium 150
with only 16Mb of RAM and a 80 Mb swap partition (the system is very
unstable without it).

   Bye,
   Gwenael