Re: teTeX on HURD (Was: My Hurd speaks PostScript)

Hi,

Marcus Brinkmann writes:
 > > The library produced is libkpathsea.so.3.3.1 in both cases (linux and
 > > hurd). Is there a more complete way of checking? In any case I will
 > > investigate the possiblity of using klibtool.
 >
 > Yes, please check
 >
 > $ objdump --private-header libkpathsea.so.3.3.1 |grep SONAME
 >
 > it should be something like:
 >   SONAME      libkpathsea.so.3.3.1

Thanks for this info. The output is

SONAME	libkpathsea.so.3

on linux as well as hurd. Perhaps minor version numbers are to be
ignored for this library.

So it looks as if klibtool is doing the correct thing. Chris Lingard
has said he is investigating the "getopt" thing.

Thanks and regards,

Kapil.

--
Always use PGP for privacy; finger -l kapil@imsc.ernet.in for my Public Key.