Re: How to synchronize clocks?

Roland McGrath says:
> You will be the first to have tried to build xntp (as far as I know), so I
> imagine you will have to do a little hacking.  But that certainly is the
> right thing to be doing.
It turns out that the right thing to do is to port ntp4, which is the
successor to xntp.  xntp is in stable, but ntp4 is in unstable.

I know that it doesn't build cleanly under the Hurd, but I have not
analyzed the errors yet.  It finished building at 0200 Friday morning,
and I didn't get back to it after sleeping the rest of Friday night
away, silly person that I am.