Re: Easy Guide and scripts (was: Re: Problems with installing the Hurd

The fix worked, the Hurd booted. I have done everything just as the idiot's
howto suggested (passwd, group file, etc). And I installed the "necessary"
packages via dselect/ftp. I had problems (???-s for libc6, was unable to install
Locale and BSDutils), but the biggest is, that the Hurd does not start in
multiuser mode.  It says that automatic boot is in progress and prints the time.
That is all.

--
Gergely, Zsombor
Junior Research Fellow