RE: Hurd installation problem.

From: Bill White <bill.white@griggsinst.com>
Subject: RE: Hurd installation problem.
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:07:05 -0400

> FWIW, I promised to do documentation, and documentation I will do.  I have
> added a new chapter to the GRUB documentation - sort of a reader's context
> chapter, long on prose and short on technical details. I plan also to create
> a more comprehensive QuickStart section.  I know there is one there, but I
> found it difficult to understand.  It's much more clear what it means now
> that I understand it, but before I understood it I was at sea.

  I have already started working on a new manual for GRUB, so if you
have done some work on the documentation, please send it to me as soon
as possible, so that I may not rewrite the same thing as you did.

  BTW if you'd like to work on GRUB, subscribe to the list
<bug-grub@gnu.org> and discuss what you think of in the list instead
of debian-hurd. Also, I'd recommend to check out GRUB from the CVS
every day, since the development pace is very fast and a lot of
information can become obsolete soon.

OKUJI Yoshinori  <okuji@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>           ^o-o^
http://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~okuji (in English)     m /