Re: make install over the Debian package

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 03:23:46PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   Maybe the hurd source package could build -dbg versions of the core libraries
> which have the debugging symbols compiled in?  Eg, hurd-dbg, lib0.2-dbg, etc.
> I notice that there appears to be a libc6-dbg (and libglib1.2-dbg, and
> libstdc++2.10-dbg, and...) for the i386 port, so there is precedent :)

Yes, I was planning a hurd-dbg package (not only for the libs, but also for
the executables), but just did not come to it yet.

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>