Re: First-time Hurd installation: booting fails

Marcus Brinkmann writes:

 > That applies only to a VERY old tar ball (gnu-19990104). The easy guide
 > definitely needs an update. Matthew, are you around?

Yep. I'm having trouble keeping up with all the mailing list traffic
now; Can corrections to the easy guide contain Easy Guide somewhere in
the title string? that way I'll make sure I read them.

FWIW http://www.pick.ucam.org/hurd.html/~mcv21/hurd.html (the official
site) doesn't contain that incorrectness.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."