#1 Rated Home-Based Business Worldwide.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS EMAIL.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY MAKING ALL THE MONEY
YOU WANT PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE, BUT
IF YOU ARE FEELING LIKE I WAS A FEW MONTHS
AGO, CALL ME.  I HAVE A REMEDY!!
1-800-371-7017    CODE# 32000 IT'S A FREE CALL!

FOR COMPLETE INFO VISIT:

http://www.pinnacle-2000.com

10 COMPELLING REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DO THIS BUSINESS-
Even if you are extremely busy!

1.  Because this home business TAKES SO LITTLE TIME to do YOU
 CAN DO IT & EARN AN EXTRA $1000+/MONTH even if you're extremely
 busy with another home business and/or with an 8-5 job!

2. The "PRODUCT" CAN PAY FOR ITSELF many times over! [If within
ONE FULL YEAR you don't save or earn an amount at least equal to
the one time product fee, you can request a 100% refund for the
product fee!]

3. NO MONTHLY PRODUCT PURCHASE is required!

4. YOU CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NO PAPERWORK & YOU DON'T HAVE TO CONVINCE
 ANYONE TO BUY ANYTHING!

5. YOU NEVER HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS BUSINESS to anyone because
PROFESSIONALS HANDLE ALL YOUR CALLS, make all your sales, & send
 out all of your packages!

6. This company will be paying an estimated $25 MILLION IN
 COMMISSIONS within the next 12 months & SOME OF THIS MONEY COULD
 BE YOURS!

7. The  AVERAGE WEEKLY EARNINGS for people who have been doing this
 home business for 6 weeks is $1200/WEEK!

8. After we close a sale for you (after the second sale)
 YOU EARN  $100!

9. Your job is to put our 800# in front of as many people
as possible,  and OUR JOB IS TO CLOSE YOUR SALES!
[We'll help you know how to successfully put the 800#
in front of people!]

10. A leading business magazine rated this home business
 "THE BEST" for 2 years in a row!

Call the Pinnacle Marketing Information Hotline:
1-800-371-7017 OR (972)381-9915
*The telemarketing staff is on duty between
8am-10pm Central, Monday - Friday
*There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION
when making the call.

To get answers to any further questions you may have,
visit our  Web Site at:
http://www.pinnacle-2000.com