New web pages for Debian GNU/Hurd

Hello,

the new webpages of the Debian GNU/Hurd project are in place now. Find them
at the following location:

http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd

Those pages will not attempt to double or substitute the GNU pages about the
Hurd. The goal is to cover installation of the Debian GNU/Hurd system,
porting packages, fixing and reporting bugs etc. Of course, some information
from the GNU pages reoccures, and heavy cross linking is also used.

If you find any inaccuracies, let me know. If there is somthing missing you
would like to see there, bring it to my attention, please.

PS: Dirk, I still did not add your docs, but will do so soon, promised!