Re: NCFTP package

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 02:11:39PM +0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> svgalib-1.3.1
> svgalib-1.4.0 prerelease (http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~zivav/svgalib/) with
> native (non-VESA) ATI support.

We do not have svgalib support. We only fake the interface.

> > wget (1.5.3-1.1)
>
> New versions are released to be used, not to be ignored.
> Don't forget that people spend time (often without being paid) to improve
> their programs. Imagine how disappointed they might be.

Are you going to pay my internet connection or feed me with regular CD
snapshots of the Debian source archive?

I use the last Debian source release for most packages, because I have them
on CD. 70-100 USD are enough $$$ to pay for my modem connection.

The autobuilder will fix this lag. Which is completely irrelevant anyway,
because the problems we face are not fixed in latest version either.