Re: NCFTP package

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

(Sorry for a late answer; I can not access my Hurd box from home)

> > Marcus, shall I make a package of this and upload to master? Can packages
> > be signed natively? And so on..
> Of course you should upload this, and making it available to all of us!

It's in Incoming. Is ssh ported yet, BTW? I couldn't find it in non-US, so
I guess it isn't. I don't really like doing FTP:s with username to
abroad..

> Also, please take a look at the dependencies if they look sane before
> uploading it.

Ooops.. I forgot that. But they seem to be okay. By the way, why is glibc
called libc0.2 on the Hurd? Is is to avoid installation of Linux packages
or something?