Re: Installation & boot problems

> > 	hda4: bad access: block=28, count=2
> > 	end_request: I/O error, dev 03:04, sector 28

These messages indicate there might be a problem with the device drivers
accessing your disk.

> > 	(serverboot): Running without any paging
> > 	/hurd/ext2fs.static: cannot vm_map whole disk: (os/kern)
> > 		no space available

This message indicates that your Hurd partition is too big for the Hurd
to handle.  About 1GB is known to work.  If the partition is too big, you
will either get this error "cannot vm_map whole disk" or you may start ok
and then just get weird lossage later on.