Re: Broken libdb2?

From: Per Lundberg <plundis@chaosdev.org>
Subject: Re: Broken libdb2?
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 17:20:48 +0200 (CEST)

> Another thing I think should be done is make a Grub installer for Hurd.
> Right now, it's _far_ too difficult to get the Grub on your disk. I think
> there is an installer that doesn't really work yet; is that so? I would
> more than gladly help on this. After that we could almost start doing boot
> floppies..

  There is an executable /sbin/grub that runs under UNIX. You can use
it for the installation without rebooting your operating system, but
it has not been tested under GNU/Hurd yet, AFAIK. If you'd like to
help the development of GRUB, subscribe bug-grub@gnu.org (just send a
mail to bug-grub-request@gnu.org) and checkout the lastest source code
from anoncvs.gnu.org (see http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html for
more information). And then discuss what you want to do in the
mailing-list.

OKUJI Yoshinori  <okuji@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>           ^o-o^
http://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~okuji (in English)     m /