Re: Hurd releases

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Yes, but the current developer snapshot (available in binary form on all
> Debian mirrors and partly on alpha.gnu.org) is much more current.
>
> We are busily working on a release, but we have lots of stuff to do still.

 Ok. In a few months(2!?) i'll a buy a new computer and will be also an
Hurd user (initially, just reporting bugs ... till then just trying to
underdstand better how it works - theorically).

 BTW, I'm thinking on buy an AMD K6 400MHz processor. Is there some big
problem with that ?

 Thanks.

 Regards,
   Nuno Carvalho