Re: Broken libdb2?

On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 02:00:27PM +0200, Per Lundberg wrote:

> The libdb2 on alpha seems to be broken.. and I can't find it in the
> distribution. It would be nice to have a working 'man' package..

I agree, it would be nice to have a working man. We are working on it. db
has some serious problems (converting access mode flags).

Please make sure you download everything from alpha in binary mode. What do
you mean with broken, btw?

I can upload libdb2 packages, but they will not be functional. They will be
just enough for man to make the linker happy.