Re: Mounting and more

   Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:28:50 +0200 (CEST)
   From: Per Lundberg <plundis@chaosdev.org>

   Hello. Yesterday I decided to give Hurd another try, since I've been
   following the Debian GNU/Hurd mailing list for a while. Anyway, it
   installed smoothly and everything, but I have a couple of questions:

   1) How do I mount a CD? I tried 'settrans /dev/hd1 /hurd/isofs /mnt' and
   stuff like that, but it doesn't seem to work..

Try `settrans /mnt /hurd/isofs /dev/hd1' instead.  Make sure the
translator on /dev/hd1 is set properly (run MAKEDEV hd1).  It works
for me :-)

Mark