Re: fix genhd.c

On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 06:06:15PM +0900, OKUJI Yoshinori wrote:
>   I've fixed the genhd.c problem.

Hello okuji,

thanks for the patch. I will upload a new version very soon now.

What I still see is a similar error message for extended partitions. It
doesn't seem to be harmful, I can boot from all my partitions (regardless if
they are primary or logical), but maybe this can be fixed, too:

hd24: bad access: block=28, count=2
end_request: I/O error, dev 16:04, sector 28

hd24 seems to be hd2s4 = hdc4 which is my extended partition.