db mess

Hello,

it seems our db or any db is broken.

* tsort from bsdutils segfaults at db_open.

* mandb segfaults when trying to build the index cache.

I suspect that db2 from our glibc package is broken, but I have no
experience with db. Could someone run a few tests? I can provide the tsort
source file if anyonw wants to try.

mandb should use or uses libdb2 from the db2 packages. This makes me wonder
what all the db's are useful for. Isn't db2 also in glibc? Can someone give
a quick overview?

I will update the glibc package soon, maybe this fixes our problems, maybe
not.