Re: errors in hd IO, exec server and a query about SCSI cards

On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 11:14:13AM -0500, Ashutosh S. Rajekar wrote:
> Hello Okuji,
>
> > hd12: bad access: block=28, count=2
> > end_request: I/O error, dev 03:42, sector 28
> > hd24: bad acess: block=28, count=2
> > end_request: I/O error, dev 03:42, sector 28
>
> 	Sorry to give you trouble, but the error which I had reported
> prevents me from even booting Hurd, I need a patched copy desperately, I
> myself can't do it as my Hurd installation is itself not complete. If you
> have applied a patch, can you please send over the patched kernel ??? I am
> too impatient to try out Hurd !!

If okuji doesn't have the time, I can make a patched copy available in the
next 24 hours.

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>