Re: errors in hd IO, exec server and a query about SCSI cards

Hello Okuji,

> hd12: bad access: block=28, count=2
> end_request: I/O error, dev 03:42, sector 28
> hd24: bad acess: block=28, count=2
> end_request: I/O error, dev 03:42, sector 28

	Sorry to give you trouble, but the error which I had reported
prevents me from even booting Hurd, I need a patched copy desperately, I
myself can't do it as my Hurd installation is itself not complete. If you
have applied a patch, can you please send over the patched kernel ??? I am
too impatient to try out Hurd !!

Thanks in advance,

Ashutosh Rajekar
http://i.am/asr