Re: Guile works!

On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 08:59:19PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   The diff against the original source is about 100 megabytes so I'm not
> attaching it to this message :-)

Okay :)

I see that we will have it a lot easier when we have the libtool patches and
I also see that we will have a lot of fun rerunning aclocal in each source
package :)

Changing the debian/rules file after the official libtool patch should not
be necessary.

That's good, because this is easy. It's bad, because we have to upload
source packages and file bug reports.

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>