Re: NFS -- Hurd

On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 10:08:50PM -0400, Roland McGrath wrote:

> The catch is, nobody's built portmap!  In Debian/Linux it's in netbase.

Argh, yet another one. Can you tell me all things that are in netbase taht
don't belong there? I have mailed a bug report about tcp-wrappers but didn't
got a reply yet. Maybe it would be easier to split out the linux related
stuff in netbase.

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>