Hurd Installation

Hello,

I have three queries:

1: Sould we use the files downloaded from GNU's FTP site or the .deb
packages from DEBIAN's FTP site to install HURD ? Is it advisabe to use
single packages from DEBIAN or the large tarball from
	ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/gnu-***.tar.gz ?

2. This one is for the GNU FTP maintainers: I think the grub-boot.image
file should be uploaded in gzippe'd format, the raw binary takes a lot of
time to download. The file is
"ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnu-0.2/grub-boot.image"

3. Will or does HURD support RPM's ?

Thanks,

Ashutosh S. Rajekar
Pune Institute of Computer Technology,