Re: Where's Grub?

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 05:32:54AM -0700, Kien Pham wrote:

> Just installed Hurd using the cross-install script which
> is broken, btw. Now, I cannot find grub. All the links from
> the web pages are dead.

ui. Gordon will tell you more, but it is on

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/

browse a bit. There is more useful stuff. IIRC, grub is in boot/ and src/ or
so.

> Btw, anyone working on a GGI port
> to Hurd? :)

Not yet. We are lacking POSIX threads, so performance will be a bit... mmh.
However, I am sure Aaron will want to try it as soon as I got the native
development environment working (which is mostly done).

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>