Re: Gdb on the Hurd.

> Mmmmh. I want to have the best gdb in the archive we can get. Can you advice
> how to proceed? Use the latest snapshots, or work from the upstream versions
> and add patches by you?

I'm not sure, but I think that at the moment the debian-patched version
based on 4.17 may be the best one.  As soon as we (Mark) get 4.18 working,
then the best thing will be 4.18 with our patches to fix the hurd support.
I think we will have it working before too long, probably with some hurd
changes to enable it to work.  We will get these integrated upstream into
gdb, but I don't know when the next gdb release will be.