Re: CVS repository for GNUMach?

Aymeric Vincent <Aymeric.Vincent@emi.u-bordeaux.fr> writes:

>  Jonas Oberg <jonas@coyote.org> talked about porting GNUMach to the
> Sparc

I've looked somewhat into this. My primary concern is that I don't have
easy access to any Sparc documentation. Perhaps this will change, perhaps
not.

> and we agreed it would be great to use a CVS repository. It
> seems from http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html that there is
> already one.

As you see in the Note, thats only a mirror from someplace else.
I don't know at this time where the authorative CVS repository is.

>  However, I can't log into it: (is it related to alpha.gnu.org being down?)

Yes, it is. We've been working on bringing it up again and has made
some progress in that it is up and running and supporting the other gnu.org
machines. Additional services, such as cvs, will be started in due time.

Jonas