Re: Native PGP-signing now possible.

On Thu, Apr 15, 1999 at 10:14:47AM +0900, OKUJI Yoshinori wrote:
>   I don't know the theory of randomness very well, so I can't answer
> your question.

The theory is simple: Make sure there is no theory explaining the "patterns"
in your source of randomness. :)

> However, I think kernel-level random device is useful
> even if a userland translator for randomness exists, because it can
> use the device as one of randomness sources.

Indeed.

To say anything useful in this mail, too, I will try to get to gnumach-char
as soon as I have latest glibc and hurd going. character device support is
pretty important by now in my book.

Thanks for all your good work on the Mach!