Re: Debian GNU/Hurd Base Set "gnu-19990104" available now!

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 07:12:17PM +1100, David Maslen wrote:
> Well done Marcus. How exciting. And if you archive is under 10meg,
> chances are I can put it on a single zip disk and run it from there!

Thanks.

Yes, the archive is 9.5 MB compressed, and about 30 MB decompressed (no
development packages, though). Lot's of space for additional software
(you'll need it).

Can the hurd boot from ZIP disks? I have an extern parallel port ZIP drive
here...