Multi-user boot - almost!

Dear all,

	following on from my previous post, I have made progress....

I can now find the network, and emacs works (so life is good) :-).

BUT:

on trying to multi-user boot, I get this error:
Unknown code P 2 while trying to open /dev/hd1s1

It then will only boot single-user :(, but hd1s1 is my root partition, and
I can read and write to it fine. Furthermore, reading it in linux
(/dev/hdb1) works fine, and linux will e2fsck it fine. How can I get this
sorted, please?

and how do I tell my linux box about mach terminal types (and other unix
boxen?)

Thanks,

Matthew

--