Re: more hurd problems

Mr. White wrote:

> > M.C. Vernon wrote:

> > > :) disabling com1 worked - it boots, but then falls over:
> > >
> > > error 2502 when trying to run /dev/hdb1/boot/servers.boot
> > >
> > > permissions of the file are:
> > >
> > > -rw-r--r--  1 root staff
> > >
> > > What am I doing wrong _this_ time?
> >
> >         Mmmmh, the slice type partition stuff... it should read /dev/hd1s1
> >
> >         thats in the grub... the boot=gnumach -s /dev/hdb1 or the like...
> >

>         Mmmh, correction, in fact it should read /dev/hd1s2 (slice are
> 1-indexed *dumb*)

	Ignore the correction, I just got messed up by BSD-style and
Linux-style :-( if its the first partition on the primary slave its
/dev/hd1s1

	Moreover, the swap partition should also be corrected (and should not
be egual to the root partition, i presume)...

--
"Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the
 change to take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]"