Re: Need help (building ncurses-4.2)

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Roland McGrath wrote:

> > On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Roland McGrath wrote:
> >
> > > Where does your libc come from?
> >
> > GNU 0.2  (i.e. 2.0.4).
>
> Hmm.  And you are not using symbol versioning or anything funny?

I don't know.

I just try to compile with as little changes as I can from the Debian
source.

The Debian source is available everywhere (ftp.debian.org and any of its
mirrors). What I would like is some report from anybody who try to do the
same, i.e. someone who get the same error message I get, or someone who
is able to tell me "This does not happen to me, with GNU 0.2 + hurd
snapshot of day X".

--
 "f51a7e901ba058559cb6219803552670" (a truly random sig)