Re: Update on the Base Set?

Hi!

 DM> 2 weeks ago there was a thread going about how close the base set
 DM> was to completion. Then we had that DNS problem and it's been
 DM> very quiet since.

 DM> So how's the Debian/HURD progressing?

We're working on infrastructure to get ready for the hordes of
volunteers who want to build packages. ;)

I hope to have a second home computer in the coming week or so, and
that should allow me to do some serious development work without
causing Jana to tear her hair out.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)

Copyright (C) 1998 FIG.org; the creator offers you this gift and wants it
to remain free.  See http://www.fig.org/freedom.html for details.
  This work may be copied, modified and distributed under the GNU General
  Public License (GPL).  See http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.