[lstep@mail.dotcom.fr: what is hurd-i386 packages ?]

Misdirected posting...

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I'm receiving regularly the new packages from debian (and I'm happy of
it).
But recently there is a new set of packages named 'debian hurd-i386'.
What is the meaning of this set ? Are the files listed for Gnu HURD ?
Is there a debian distribution of it ? I don't understand as the files
are from slink/* which is for Linux ?!

Thanks,
Luc

--
Find out how to avoid all those pesky crashes, lockups, application
errors, and slow applications at http://www.debian.org -- Debian can

--- End Message ---