Re: hurd developpement tree

On Sat, 1 Aug 1998, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> > Well, I didnt quite like the idea of not beeing able to access the
> > developpement tree (actually I was almost shocked, given the nature of the
> > project) so I set up a afs<->ftp gateway using arla
> > (www.stacken.kth.se/project/arla). You can access it by anonymous ftp at
> > exocet.via.ecp.fr in /pub/hurddev.

> I'm sorry to say that it does not seem to work right now, is this only
> temporary or did you encounter unsolvable problems?

Oh well. It is temporary, but it will probably last a few weeks.... The
whole via.ecp.fr domain is currently not routed, because the so-called
network administrator at ecp.fr rebooted the cisco router and didnt
checked that it correctly went up before *going to holidays* (rhaaaaaahhh).

My web page about hurd is down too, for the same reason.

Looks like I should move these pages as soon as possible.... I just hate
to have to depend on a careless BOFH :-/

Michel "Walken" LESPINASSE - Student at Ecole Centrale Paris (France)
           www              walken@via.ecp.fr
          (o o)            http://www.via.ecp.fr/~walken/
------oOO--(_)--OOo------ C0 9B E8 D8 44 43 D3 63  5A B4 BA 55 57 5B 19 6D
     "Just say know"     finger walken@zen.via.ecp.fr for complete PGP key