Re: Hurd Build Issues

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 1998 at 11:43:06PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> > Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> > > Mmhh. What about *.tar files, without supporting Debian files?
> >
> > No point uploading those.

> Before I get angry, could you explain what you mean?
>
> You think there is no point that I upload my dpkg and hurd 19980716 compile
> anywhere?

Hmm... those could probably go in project.  (maybe project/expirimental?)
I don't know how to upload for there, though -- I guess write the ftp
site folks and ask.

And I thought that there were already hurd sites.

Or you could just upload them to master, put them in your public_html
directory and let people know they are there.

What I was saying is that they wouldn't fit into a debian "distribution"
area, because they're not those kind files.

--
Raul