Re: Hurd Build Issues

On Fri, Jul 24, 1998 at 07:04:27PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> Fulgham, Brent/SCO <BFulgham@CH2M.com> wrote:
>
> Actually, I'd think you can start uploading now (just save copies,
> just in case).

Mmhh. What about *.tar files, without supporting Debian files?

I'm not in the mood to add debian files after hours of hacking and
compiling, sorry. Someone else has to do the proper framework for it, if
he's interested.

I'll have a Hurd 19980716 package ready soon, at least I hope so. There is
one compile error I can't fix atm, but the build is pretty finished, so
it is not likely that further problems appear. I'll only provide a tar
package. If the space on my homepage server is full, I'll upload them in my
home directory on master... but this is no solution.