hurd source snapshot

I have made a snapshot of the current Hurd development sources
available at <URL:ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/hurd-19980716.tar.gz>.
For more info on the development effort, the best place to look right
now is probably <URL:http://www.fig.org/software/hurd/>.

We do not yet have an automated snapshot system in place, but we expect to
get one set up in the next week or two.

WARNING: This is just like it sounds, a snapshot of our development tree as
of today.  No guarantees it will build or work for you at all (or for us,
for that matter).  DO NOT GET THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO HACK!

That said, I think you should be able to build these hurd sources on a
gnu-0.2 system.  I don't think you can use the current libc (2.1) snapshots
with the Hurd yet; we are still in the process of bringing things into
synch.  I think you want to stick with the libc and libc headers and so
forth from the gnu-0.2 binary dist for the time being (unless of course you
want to help with the libc work).

Caveat emptor.

Happy Hacking,
Roland