Updated Debian Ports installation images

Hello!

I have created the first set of installation images in 2022, these are
available at the usual location in [1].

The ISO image for sparc64 has been verified to work correctly, I don't
know about the other architectures, however.

I have also created the first images which include non-free firmware packages
but these are completely untested and firmware installation might not work
correctly as DEP-11 information is not available on the Debian Ports mirrors.

The non-free images can be found here [2].

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz