Debian buster stable release

Hi team,

I’m in the final stages getting the next stable release of Debian HPPA Linux ready. I’ve been using it for some time and now I need some help with testing installation media and the distribution in general. If you are able to help please let me know and I will send you the required information to get you started.

mike@purple-cat.net

Once I have finished the work required for the distribution and guide, I will send an email to the group and put the links on the parisc website.

https://parisc.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

Once buster is released as stable, the new testing release will be bullseye. It is my aim to make bullseye as close to the official Debian testing stream as possible including installation media. The Buster stable release will get security and bug updates in a timely manor.

Mike Hosken

Sent from my iPhone
mike@purple-cat.net